Chess PDF Browser is a Games & Entertainment::Board software developed by Francisco Javier Rojas Garrido. After our trial and test, the software was found to be official, secure and free. Here is the official description for Chess PDF Browser: Application to browse for chess books in PDF format and extract their games in PGN format.
* Allows you to extract games from the PDF.
* Allows you to edit the tree variants.
* Supports PGN (loading and saving).
* Allows editing associated TAGs for each game.
* Allows you to edit the NAGS and comments for each move.
* Allows you to configure from the starting position.
* While browsing for variants of extracted games, you can look through the book in PDF.
* Its multi-platform (programmed in Java).
* Its multi-language (Spanish, English, Catalan, and Russian are supported).
* The source code is available. (open source).
* Having JRE-8 installed (Java-8)
Corrected bug that made en passant capture not work properly.
|Platforms:||Win2000,WinXP,Win7 x32,Win7 x64,Windows 8,Windows 10,WinServer,WinOther,WinVista,WinVista x64|
|Publisher:||About Francisco Javier Rojas Garrido | Francisco Javier Rojas Garrido titles | Visit Francisco Javier Rojas Garrido | Country: Spain|
|Downloads:||2 so far this month, 8 last month, 30 total|
|Last updated:||5 days ago ()|
|Requirements:||Java Runtime Environment 8|
|Watch for updates:|
|Email a friend... Get the best software deals each week!|
|TextPipe Pro - Slam-dunk the most challenging edit tasks with TextPipe Pro - a powerful text-processing utility that combines 270+ conversion,... ...|