▲ Report image
Description:iTextSharp offers AGLP licensing for open source or commercial licenses. Enables engineers to Create, Edit and Read pdf documents with iTextSharp in C#. iText is a Java first library. The .Net version is perceived by engineers to have a Java flavor to the code interface.
IronPDF provides commercial project Licensing. C# .Net HTML to PDF is at the center of the model to create a PDF. Written in C# exclusively for .Net engineers.
Our itextsharp alternative (https://ironpdf.com/docs/questions/itextsharp/) can be used inside ASP.NET Core and Framework ventures for MVC, Web, Console and Desktop Applications on Windows, MacOS, Linux, Docker, Azure cloud environments.
- Url-To-Pdf creates PDFs from existing html pages using only their URL
- ASPX-To-Pdf converts ASP.NET pages into downloadable pdfs
- Image To-PDF makes PDF files from image documents
- PDF to Image can render PDF records to image files
- Extract text and image content from existing PDFs.
- Create, Fill and read information from PDF forms.
- Merge, Split and Manipulate PDFs to alter PDF structure and content.
- Add Page Numbers, Headers, Footers, Annotations, Bookmarks, Watermarks, Text and Image Assets.
- Edit, Stamp and Watermark PDF documents with text, images and HTML
- Apply HTML or PDF backgrounds to PDF pages
- Digitally Sign PDF documents
iTextSharp Alternative IronPDF prioritises engineer ease and speed of use, thus disentangling complex PDF tasks.
Requires either .Net Framework 4.0 or above on Windows, or .Net Core 2.x and 3 on Windows, MacOS or Linux. Good with cloud facilitating administrations including Microsoft Azure.
Download iTextSharp Alternative IronPDF: https://ironpdf.com/ website includes dll, download, nuget (https://www.nuget.org/packages/IronPdf) installation, documentation, code examples, license information for our itextsharp alternative in C#.