Right-hand for PDF users to export PDF to Microsoft Word document!
Are you feeling complicated to send or receive PDF from others at work? Face with piles of PDF document and want to manage it on Microsoft Word? Feel Adobe .pdf is harder to edit than .docx? iPubsoft PDF to Word Converter for Mac is absolutely your helper without any doubt. It allows you to save PDF files into Word smoothly and consummately.
- Meticulously transfer document in Adobe PDF to Word on Mac OS X.
- All PDF content, layout and formatting are preserved entirely.
- Support converting specific PDF page range according to your needs.
- 6X faster speed to save Mac users' time.
- User-oriented interface and streamlined conversion for both novices and experts.
Convert Adobe PDF files to Microsoft Word (.docx)
- Worked as PDF to Word DOCX Converter for Mac, it can easily move all contents of PDF to Microsoft Word faultlessly.
- You can order the sequence of conversion easily. Add or remove the Adobe PDF files by simple clicking.
Preserve original files completely
No matter text & image, or layout, formatting, hyperlinks, tables, graphics on Adobe PDF, PDF document to Word Converter for Mac will keep precisely all of them without a mistake.
- Batch Conversion and Partition conversion allow you to choose to import whole PDF files at a time or flexibly define specific page range to convert.
- Created with advanced technology, this converter simplifies the process that will save your time greatly.
Extremely Easy to Use
- Stand-alone application: No need any additional applications like Microsoft Word, Adobe Acrobat or Adobe Viewer in conversion.
- User-friendly interface: Concise interface makes the software pretty simple. All conversion can be accomplished within 3 steps.