ZipForge is a fast Delphi ZIP compression library.
With this toolkit you can easily add archive functionality to your projects.
ZipForge includes our new unique technology, a transaction system.
This innovative solution gives you a fast and easy way of updating archive
files providing data integrity like a reliable database system.
ZipForge Personal is free for personal use.
Any company must order commercial versions of ZipForge to use it in its projects.
- Creates archive files in wide known ZIP format by PKZIP, Inc.
- Native VCL; no DLLs; no OCXs
- Adds, moves, extracts, deletes, updates, tests, refreshes a group of files by a single operation
- Free for personal use
- Creates self-extracting (SFX) archives
- Performs regularly archive updates using transactions that allows canceling all modifications at any time in case of some failures. Also this technology optimizes the speed of the archive modification
- Compresses large files with low memory consumption
- Comprehensive help; lots of demos
- Repairs damaged archives
- Zip64 format is supported; maximum archive size is 2^63 bytes
- Archive splitting and multiple disk spanning support