WABC-TV New York. Wake up with the WABC Eyewitness News Alarm Clock app! Start your day with local news and sports headlines, AccuTrack Radar, current weather conditions and traffic. Set your alarm to wake up to the sound of your favorite Eyewitness News morning personality, such as Lori Stokes, Ken Rosato, Bill Evans, or Joe Nolan. You can choose one of our classic alarm tones or even choose a song from your iTunes music library and adjust the alarm sound fade-in to give you a really pleasant way to wake up slowly!
? ALARM CLOCK FEATURES ?
- Choose from 5 custom WABC Eyewitness News tones: Lori Stokes, Ken Rosato, Bill Evans, or Joe Nolan and Eyewitness News Music
- Choose to wake up to your favorite song using your own music from your iPhone music library
- Wake up to 1 of 10 built-in classic tones: Alarm Clock, Ascend, Chimes, Descend, Dog Barking, Doorbell, Sonar, Waterfall, Whistle, and an authentic Rooster crow
- Choose from 3 different New York-area images for your alarm app wallpaper
- Clock dimmer is adjustable
- Choose 12- or 24-hour clock
- Multiple alarms supported
- Snooze/Stop alarm
- Sound volume adjustable
- Snooze time customizable
- Sound fade in of alarm tones to wake up gently
- Turn vibrate ON/OFF
- Repeat alarms on certain days of the week
- Alarm works even when the screen is locked or when iPhone is muted
- Background Alarm: receive sound notification alarms when the app is not in the foreground*
? NEWS ?
- Get the latest news and sports headlines from Eyewitness News right when you wake up
? WEATHER ?
- View animated AccuTrack Radar maps
- Get hourly and extended weather conditions
- Automatically set weather to your current location or manually add a location by zip code
- Watch the latest WABC Eyewitness News video forecast
? TRAFFIC ?
- Get the latest New York traffic information to plan your commute using our real-time traffic maps
? HELPFUL TIPS ?
*Like all 3rd party alarm apps, make sure our app is running in the foreground when you go to sleep at night ? so make sure you don?t hit that iPhone ?home? button!