Recover My Files v5 is data recovery software by GetData Software company (www.recovermyfiles.com). First released in 2002 it is now the trusted recovery software of more than 400,000 users world wide.
Recover My Files will recover files in a wide range of situations, including;
* when files have been deleted and emptied from or bypassed the Windows Recycle Bin;
* when a drive has been formatted;
* when a drive has been formatted and Windows has been reinstalled;
* a Windows recovery or system restore has resulted in a fresh installation of Windows and user crated files are now missing;
* a drive is recognized by your PC as RAW and not files can be read;
* or some other problem has effected the entire contents of the drive.
Recover My Files works with all forms of digital media, including hard drives, USB media, camera cards etc. It will recover FAT, eXFAT, NTFS, HFS (MAC) and RAID systems. An activation key is valid for install on 2 separate computers (e.g. a desktop and a laptop) and there is no limit on the number of times you can use it.
Recover My Files should first be run in evaluation mode to preview the content of files that can be recovered. A license is purchased to save the files with the knowledge that they have been successfully located.
Recover My Files v5 has advanced interface features that make important data easy to identify and restore. These include; sort and multi-sort attribute columns; a gallery view to thumbnail pictures;a text filter tool to quickly locate files by name; and an auto validate function to test recovered file content.
Data recovery is simple; no technical skill is required. With its ability to recovery files by file signature, it can recover files that most undelete programs cannot find. Recover My Files is safe and secure. Data recovery results must be saved to another drive, such as an external USB or network drive.
Download and try Recover My Files in evaluation mode now to view your deleted files.