Download the app "App of the Day" and discover every day a paid app that becomes free for 24 hours!
The only pedometer that works anywhere on your body - download it now!
No configuration needed just push a button and start walking.
Every person should walk 10,000 steps per day, how many steps are you walking?
runtastic Pedometer keeps track of every step you take and lets you see whether you reach 10,000 steps/day as recommended. iPhone, iPod and iPad friendly.
Why runtastic Pedometer PRO app?
- Automatically records all your steps
- Works anywhere: pants or jacket pocket, hand or arm, in a bag or purse
- Calorie counter
- Speed calculation
- Distance covered
- Step frequency calculation
- Diary of all activities with detailed analysis
- Graphic analysis and statistics about your activity patterns
- Overall statistics of your activities
- Share your activities in social networks like Facebook and Twitter
- Works with iPod (listening to music is possible)
- Compatible with iOS 4 and high resolution graphics
- Compatible with runtastic.com ? the Sports and Fitness site ? where all your data will be managed
- You can also save your body data: weight and height for an accurate calorie count
With the runtastic Pedometer PRO app you can prove that you are the type of person who would prefer to use the stairs instead of an elevator.
Let the runtastic PRO Pedometer app help you get there with a push of a button! Take the 10,000 daily steps challenge!
If you want you can upload and take a look at all your data on the fitness site - runtastic.com