Step 2. Click 'Yes' or 'Run'
Authorize the installer using the security dialog.
1. Vectorized form of all arithmetic operators and math functions of Pascal/Delphi
3. Analysis (derivatives, integrals, extrema, interpolation)
4. Fast Fourier Transform techniques for efficient convolutions, correlation analyses, spectral filtering, etc.
5. Curve fitting for a wide range of model functions from simple linear regression to general linear and nonlinear models, both for single and multiple data sets
6. Graphical representation of data in Cartesian coordinates
7. Matrix operations, e.g.: multiplication, inversion, LU decomposition, singular value decomposition, Cholesky, two-dimensional FFT, eigenvalues
8. Complex number math, both in cartesian and polar coordinates
The vectorized implementation in Assembler makes OptiVec functions on the average 2-3 times faster than compiled Delphi source code of the same functionality. In many instances, the numerical accuracy is improved as well.
This version contains the units for all versions of Delphi from Delphi 7 to XE 6, both for 32-bit and 64-bit (the latter requires Delphi XE2 or higher).