NJStar Communicator allows user to input, read and print Chinese/Japanese/Korean (CJK) languages on normal English or western Windows. It's most useful for viewing CJK web pages, read/write CJK email and newsgroup discussions.
The program also allow user to input CJK language into Microsoft Office, and support many CJK native language programs on English Windows.
What's New in Version 3.30:
* New: Compatible with Windows 10.
* Improved: Pinyin input list adds a '+' button to add new Pinyin words easily.
* Improved: Pinyin input Method will show 'fang an' and 'fan gan' when typing 'fangan', etc.
* Improved: Add a button on Radical Dialog box to change Simplified/Traditional Chinese.
* Improved: do not auto check for upgrade if not installed on this machine/account
* Improved: Add an option to use bitmap font when a printer driver can not print CJK.
* Fixed: Radical Dialog box shows too much flickering when resizing.
* Fixed: Other minor bugs reported.
What's New in Version 3.20:
* New: Support the Latest Windows 8, 8.1 and Windows Server 2012;
* New: Support the latest web browsers: IE10, Google Chrome 30, Firefox 24, Opera 17;
* New: Live Upgrade checker;
* New: IME User Data easy backup, restore and reset;
* New: Chinese two stroke input method;
* Improved Cantonese input methods to support HKSCS 2008;
* Updated Chinese Pinyin input methods.
What's New in Version 3.0:
* Improved: Support for Windows 7/Vista/XP/2003/2008 32/64 Bits.
* New: Support the latest web browsers: IE9/8, Google Chrome 11/12, Firefox 4/5, Opera 10/11 and Safari 4/5;
* New: Support 64 bit Applications on 64 bit Windows;
* New: Support Direct2D and Direct3D Applications;
* New: Support Chinese CNS code, UTF16-BE in Universal code convertor;
* New: Convert Pinyin number to tone, and vice versa in Universal code convertor;
* New: All Chinese IMEs are based on Unicode, capable of input 70,000 characters;
* New: Show the meaning of candidate character by hovering the mouse over it;
* New: Lookup Unicode UniHan and CJK Ext. A/B characters using Radical lookup;
* New: Resize input bar and Radical lookup dialog for larger characters on hi-dpi screen;
* New: All UI comes with English, simplified and traditional Chinese;
* New: Limit the code range for simplified, traditional and HK Chinese inputs;
* New: Option to display inputted Chinese exactly as entered without any conversion;
* New: Pro versions come with 10 to 52 NJStar OpenType PS fonts;
* Change: Support for Windows 95/98/ME/NT/2000 has been dropped in v3.0, use v2.75 instead.