The aim of the game is to push all the stones to the level's exit points as fast as You can. The level is won if You take all the stones to the exit points.
- There are five differently colored stones: Blue, Red, Green, Yellow and Crystal.
- All stones can be pushed
- You can push one more stone With the RED stone
- The GREEN stone can be lifted (Carry key)
- The YELLOW stone can be pulled (Carry key)
- The CRYSTAL breaks when falls more the one unit.
- The WHITE stone falls slowly and can be lifted by the ship.
On each level different elements makes the game easier or harder:
- Lifts can carry single stones.
- Buttons activate all switchable lifts.
- The conveyor-belt not allows to push any stones against them.
- The pusher allows to push any stones against them.
- Teleports move stones to the following teleport. The last teleport move stones to the first one.
- The Changer modifies the Stone color correspondingly the color of the Changer.
- You can create as many stones as You like with the Factory. The created Stone's color is the same as the Factory color.
The ship is under Your control, neither the stones or the lifts can move it.
Other important rules:
- Lifts wait a short time at the "lift-delay" brick.
- Automatic lifts turn back immediately after colliding with something.
- Switchable lifts stop after a collision.
- Exits (X), Teleports (T) and Changers (C) work only when a stone is completely beneath or above them.
- Crystals do NOT break when they fall onto an Exit (X), Teleport (T) or Changer (C).
All remaining rules will be cleared after the first levels. (Demos can help also)