Kick Flick Soccer HD is usually £0.69 but thanks to the Daily Star Sunday you can download it for FREE. Check out more free football apps being promoted by the Daily Star Sunday at www.intomobi.com
? One of "5 Best Football Apps for iPhone" - iphoneappcafe.com ?
The glorious feeling of hitting the back of the net from 30 yards, distilled into a game for your iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
Now enhanced for the new iPad's Retina Display.
"4.5 stars" - touchreviews.net
Kick Flick has reached: -
#3 iPad Sports Games in the US
#3 iPad Sports Games in Canada
#4 iPad Sports Games in Sweden
#8 iPad Sports Games in the UK
#3 iPhone Sports Games in Italy
Your 5* rankings help to keep this game updated with new features!
Beat the keeper and defence from seemingly impossible free kick positions. Skill shots such as rebounding the ball into the goal off the woodwork earn extra points, whilst scoring goals in succession raises your score multiplier.
Experience complete and instant control over the trajectory of the ball in a single flick. There is no unrealistic "drawing the path of the ball" to curl the kick, just simply flick the ball off-centre as the pros kick it in real life and let the ball aerodynamics do the rest! Direction, power, and curve - instantly under your command.
All this control would amount to nothing without a highly accurate physics simulation. We used the excellent Bullet Physics library to model the aerodynamics of the ball, in particular the swerve of the ball due to the Magnus effect - the physical phenomenon explaining the dramatic swerve and dip of a football when the kicker adds spin.
- Retina Display on iPad and iPhone for HD gameplay
- Online leaderboards to compete against your friends and worldwide.
- OpenFeint, Facebook and Twitter integration.
- Earn Achievements with your skills (online connection required).
- Three game modes, each with online leaderboards
- Kick Flick Academy will teach you how to bend the ball like a pro
- Unique full 3D neon art style.
- Realistic physics simulation using the Bullet Physics Engine
- 3D menus and interface.
- Option to turn music off and play your own music in the background.