? Get it now! Discount price for a limited time only! ?
An app that gives your digital photos the only thing they don't have. A trip to the real world - and back again.
Hi there. Relax. Let's talk for a while.
Are you growing increasingly tired of your digital photos? Do you ever feel that your hipster-crossed faux vintage filtering just doesn't do it anymore? Are you looking for something more ? real? I'm glad you are.
InstaCRT is the result of an unlikely collaboration between developer Martin Ström, filmmaker Ruben Broman and photographer Erik Wåhlström. It's our response to an ever increasingly digital world. It's our response to all the faux photoshoppn' filters out there. Let's long for something real, tangible - in short, something really real.
Let's say it again.
The worlds first real world camera filter.
? How InstaCRT works ?
1. You take and upload a photo from your iOS device.
2. The machine (located in a studio in Stockholm, Sweden) receives the photo and projects it onto an CRT screen originally connected to a VHS camera from the 80?s (kids: Wikipedia that).
3. A super modern SLR camera takes a photo of the screen.
4. The InstaCRTized photo is sent back to your iPhone.
5. Share your photo with the world (and on Instagram)