HS FTP Company Source Code License 1.3.9 download
Step 1. Open the Installer
Locate the installer file and double click to
Step 2. Click 'Yes' or 'Run'
Authorize the installer using the security dialog.
HS FTP is offered in two versions:
* Standard Edition (source code is not included): includes Static C Library and standard DLL library, which can be used from various programming languages (Microsoft and Borland C/C++, Visual Basic, etc)
* Blueprint Edition: includes all of Standard Edition plus full source code in C.
The library allows a user application to connect to remote FTP servers, traverse server directory structure, send, receive, delete and rename files, create, remove and rename folders. The HS FTP protocol module supports passive mode data connections, user / password authentication and many FTP commands sequences:
USER, PASS, TYPE, PASV, LIST, CWD, MKD, RMD, RETR, STOR, DELE, NOOP, PWD, RNFR, RNTO
HS FTP also supports recursive download, upload and delete of folder with all files and sub-folders. There are functions for configuration and statistics
* FTP Client RFC 959 operation
* Server name resolution
* Concurrent FTP client sessions
* Passive mode, firewall friendly
* User / password authentication
* Asynchronous Operation
* Supported FTP Commands: USER, PASS, PASV, LIST, TYPE, RETR, STOR, CWD, MKD, RMD, DELE, NOOP, PWD, RNFR, RNTO
* Recursive Folder Download
* Recursive Folder Upload
* Recursive Folder Delete
* Configurable Timeout
* Transmit and Receive Statistics