HDRtist NX2; a substantial update to Ohanaware's line of High Dynamic Range Imaging software for the macOS operating system. NX2 is the 4th complete rewrite of the HDRtist family of applications (started in 2009), allowing for a significantly improved engine, modern interface, and extendable functionality.
## IT'S ALL ABOUT THAT DETAIL
* 8th Generation tone mapping engine, 'Polaris' was designed to bring out the tiniest of details.
* 128-Bit unclamped precision workflow; up to 32,000 times more precision than regular photo apps, helps to maintain detail & color.
* Tone mapping to the edge; increases the amount of detail visible in high contrast areas.
* Edge enhancement; makes the edges sharper, stand out more; or makes them softer & more natural.
* Dehaze Extra; reveals more detail in the sky and other light areas of the image.
* Optional 1-Slider editing, changing the look of the HDR with only one slider.
## RELEASE YOUR INNER CREATIVITY
* Over 30 1-Click styles to save time & create inspiration.
* More than 20 built-in Extras; some expand on existing functions while others are used to add stylistic effects to HDRs.
* Use a set of exposures or a single image, it's up to you.
* Advanced cropping tool, with multiple aspect ratios, fixed sizes & free-form option.
* Ohanaware HDR format, allows you to save your HDR images and edit them later.
* Save history allows you to revert back to a previous version whenever it's needed.
## I LOVE BIG PREVIEWS & I CANNOT LIE
* Optimized interface provides a gorgeous high resolution preview area.
* Window Sidebar & Title Bar support Auto Hiding, getting out of the way when not needed.
* Split-View & Side-by-side view for comparison with the original image or medium exposure.
* Built-in Window management, includes Zoom to Fit, Zoom to Left & Zoom to Right.
* Mac OS 10.11 to macOS 10.15
* Metal or OpenGL
* 16MB of RAM
* 50MB of disk space
* Graphics card with 1GB VRAM