Emergence BASIC (EBASIC) is a full featured 32 bit compiler for the Windows? and Linux operating systems. Produces small, fast executables and DLL's. Emergence BASIC supports both linear and OOP style programming
- Fast 32 bit assembler, linker, and compiler.
- Uses standard COFF and LIB format files.
- Easily upgradeable and expandable.
- Integrated editor and debugger.
- Multi module programming.
- Supports Windows 95/98/ME/NT/2000/XP and Vista.
- Executables created are royalty free.
- Can create and use static libraries.
- BASIC like syntax.
- Rich command set, over 400 built in commands.
- Extensive operators and math functions.
- Built in linked-list handling.
- Easy window, dialog and control creation.
- Inline assembler for optimizing code.
- Text console support.
- Advanced and easy pointer operators.
- 'C' style pointer operations.
- Built in music and sound commands.
- Case insensitive keywords.
- Graphics primitive operations for quick and simple drawings.
- Text and graphics printer output support.
- Web enabled application development with the integrated html browser control.
- Simple common control commands and functions.
- Quickly interfaces with the Windows API, C runtime libraries, and static code libraries.
- Optional and default parameters for functions.
- Supports indirect function calls.
- ANSI compliant UDT type (structure).
- STDCALL and CDECL function calling conventions supported.
- OOP support.
- Built in database support.
- Built in 2D gaming commands.
- DX9 3D engine included.
- Built in Unicode support.
- Built in COM support.