What happens when everyone's favorite fierce fowl get caged and shipped to Rio? They get very angry!
In Angry Birds Rio, the original Angry Birds are kidnapped and taken to the magical city of Rio de Janeiro, where they eventually escape their captors and set out to save their friends, Blu and Jewel ? two rare macaws and the stars of the hit motion picture, Rio. Angry Birds Rio pairs the physics-based gameplay of the original game with unique twists based on the film.
If you get stuck in the game, you can purchase the Mighty Eagle! The Mighty Eagle is a one-time in-app purchase in Angry Birds that gives unlimited use. This phenomenal creature will soar from the skies to wreak havoc and smash the pesky pigs into oblivion. There?s just one catch: you can only use the aid of Mighty Eagle to pass a level once per hour. Mighty Eagle also includes all new gameplay goals and achievements!
In addition to the Mighty Eagle, Angry Birds Rio now has power-ups! Boost your birds? abilities and three-star levels to unlock secret content! Angry Birds now has the following amazing power-ups: Sling Scope for laser targeting, Super Seeds to supersize your birds, Samba Burst for dancing destruction, and TNT drop to send a special (explosive) delivery!
Angry Birds Rio features:
- Eight fantastic episodes with 240 levels, plus 48 bonus levels!
- Completely new achievements!
- Special Hidden fruits - discover them all!
- Put your Angry Birds skills to the ultimate test in spectacular boss fights!
Follow us on Twitter:
Become a fan of Angry Birds on Facebook!
This application may require internet connectivity and subsequent data transfer charges may apply.
Important Message for Parents
This game may include:
- Direct links to social networking websites that are intended for an audience over the age of 13.
- Direct links to the internet that can take players away from the game with the potential to browse any web page.
- Advertising of Rovio products and also products from select partners.
- The option to make in-app purchases. The bill payer should always be consulted beforehand.