PDF Password Remover for Mac is a small and efficient PDF decryption tool on Mac OS X. Mac PDF Password Remover gives Mac users the ability to unlock PDF files protected for copying and printing without requiring the password. It works fast and supports batch decryption, which can help users quickly recover PDF documents when losing copying and printing PDF passwords.
- Remove copying and printing restrictions from encrypted PDF files directly;
- Remove open password from encrypted PDF files (with authorized password);
- Support drag-and-drop operation.
PDF Password Remover for Mac Key Features
Remove PDF Password on Mac
Remove Owner Password from encrypted PDF files without requiring the password.
- Remove User Password from encrypted PDF files with the authorized password.
Owner Password: Password which is used to protect PDF files from editing, copying and printing.
User Password: Password which is used to protect the files from opening. It is also called Open Password sometimes.
Efficient and Easy to Use
- PDF Password Removal for Mac supports batch decrypting up to 50 PDF files at one time.
- Decrypt a 500-page encrypted PDF file within 1 minute.
- Remove PDF password and restrictions on Mac with just 3 simple steps: Launch ? Import ? Decrypt.
- Mac PDF Password Remover supports drag-and-drop operation.