▲ Report image
- Very easy to integrate in your site, see "using the script" area for details.
- Loads and posts new votes without reloading the web page.
- Can be included in any html file type like html, htm, asp, php, etc.
- It saves data automatically in a plain file on server.
- OPTIONALLY it can also save data to a database (you define few variables like database username, password, table name).
- Easy to change stars by replacing the small images.
- Easy to customize looks and colors by editing existent CSS file.
- Can allow users to vote again after X seconds.
- Can also display half stars (or only full stars).
- You can define labels for each star clicked: good, bad, outstanding, etc.
- Easy to translate or change the texts.
- Ratings can also be displayed in read-only mode so users cannot post new votes
- You can set the total number of stars (usually 5 or 10) and can change this at any time without affecting the current vote results.