Recovery Toolbox for SQL Server is a System Utilities software developed by Recovery Toolbox, Inc. After our trial and test, the software was found to be official, secure and free. Here is the official description for Recovery Toolbox for SQL Server:
Recovery Toolbox for SQL Server can be used to repair data from corrupted databases in MS SQL Server format (files with *.mdf extension). It permits to save critical data and avoid its losing. Recovery Toolbox for SQL Server extracts data step-by-step.
1. This tool can search and pick up housekeeping data, that may be used to repair some data modules.
2. All information, that can be extracted by Recovery Toolbox for SQL Server, is previewed on the screen: System Tables and User Tables, Stored Procedures, Views, User Defined Data Types and Functions. You can preview all of these objects anytime and make sure, that Recovery Toolbox for SQL Server works fine.
3. After this, you should select, how to save recovered data (you can save it to the hard drive or any other removable media as a package of SQL scripts, it is also possible to export the results directly to any database upon your choice), configure the process and start data export.
4. When data recovery process is launched, Recovery Toolbox for SQL Server will analyze and scan the whole database. This process may take some time, it depends on the source file and CPU performance. During this process, Recovery Toolbox for SQL Server repairs all information, that may be extracted successfully. At the same time, it should be noted, that sometimes Recovery Toolbox for SQL Server is unable to recover some pieces of information, in spite of its sophisticated data recovery engine. Sometimes, the source file is heavily damaged, that is why, some data modules cannot be recovered. Recovery Toolbox for SQL Server will never modify the source file, it creates a copy of this file and works with it.
5. When the process is over, Recovery Toolbox for SQL Server will display the results of data recovery process.
you can download Recovery Toolbox for SQL Server 1.1.7 free