SYNCHRONIZE (1 Server, 500 Clients) is a System Utilities::Other software developed by Joerg Hillebrand. After our trial and test, the software was found to be official, secure and free. Here is the official description for SYNCHRONIZE (1 Server, 500 Clients):
This software helps you to have the correct time on every computer within your LAN. Just define one computer (Windows or UNIX) as a "time server" and all others as "time clients" and you are done.
Useful for every site where you want everybody to have the same time on their PCs.
- "Time server" can run on Win98/Me, Win NT/2000/XP or any kind of UNIX.
- "Time client" can run on Win 98/Me or Win NT/2000/XP. There is an optional (no additional charge) extension to run the "time client" on a UNIX workstation.
- Can run as an NT service on Win NT/2000/XP.
- Can be used in command line mode.
- Easy installation and configuration.
- Optional (no additional charge) feature to help administrators to install and configure SYNCHRONIZE by way of software distribution.
- License key for 1 server and 500 clients.
you can download SYNCHRONIZE (1 Server, 500 Clients) 2.10 free