WakeUp is a System Utilities::Launchers & Task Managers software developed by Noël Danjou. After our trial and test, the software was found to be official, secure and free. Here is the official description for WakeUp: WakeUp is a tool that controls the automatic suspend and resume feature of your system and can possibly prevent suspend or invoke actions on automatic resume. WakeUp allows to:
- disable screen blanking,
- prevent the system from automatically entering a suspend state or hibernation,
- prevent the system from entering a suspend state if connections are active on one or more of the specified TCP ports,
- automatically resume the system once at a specified date or regularly at a specified time,
- have the system to automatically enter a suspend state after a specified amount of time after an automatic resume,
- choose between Sleep or Hibernation (if supported by your system),
- run an application, a command file or open an URL on automatic resumes. you can download WakeUp 2.0 free now.