loxx is a System Utilities::File & Disk Management software developed by mommos-software. After our trial and test, the software was found to be official, secure and free. Here is the official description for loxx: Loxx is a smart tool for everyone dealing with text based log files as they are written by setups, debug traces etc..
Main features are:
- Fast load and display of large files.
- Real time refresh of running logs
- Line number display and colored line highlighting
- Content filters by line content (also in changing files)
- Fast plain text, regex and wildcard search
- Various encodings (UTF16, UTF8, Win1252, ISO-8859-1/2)
- Bookmarks, selections, copy content.
- Inline scroll bar display of bookmarks and find matches
- Line based file editing (delete, filtering, append files)
- Time synchronization between several opened files
- Multiple documents
- Splitable views
Windows 7, 8 or 10, Intel Pentium with 1.5 Ghz or more (or equivalent), 100 MB available RAM and 50 MB free hard disk space
First public revision (beta release)
|Platforms:||Win2000,WinXP,Win7 x32,Win7 x64,Windows 8,Windows 10,WinServer,WinOther,WinVista,WinVista x64|
|Publisher:||About mommos-software | mommos-software titles | Visit mommos-software | Country: Germany|
|Downloads:||1 so far this month, 2 last month, 4 total|
|Last updated:||2 months ago ()|
|Requirements:||100MB Harddisk, 150MB Ram|
|Watch for updates:|
|Email a friend... Get the best software deals each week!|
|TextPipe Pro - Slam-dunk the most challenging edit tasks with TextPipe Pro - a powerful text-processing utility that combines 270+ conversion,... ...|