Undelete Navigator is a System Utilities::File & Disk Management software developed by 4r-Soft. After our trial and test, the software was found to be official, secure and free. Here is the official description for Undelete Navigator: Undelete Navigator is a file recovery software to browse for and recover deleted files from your internal and external drives. You can browse different partitions in a way similar to a regular file browser, select and recover files and folders. The application has a user friendly interface and allows novice users to start deleted files recovery without going through any complicated settings.
- Locates and recovers accidentally deleted files
- Supports FAT, FAT32 and NTFS file systems
- Builds a folder tree to explore deleted files and folders
- Detailed and Iconic views for deleted files
- Searches for specific files among the detected deleted files
- May be installed to portable drives, flash disks
- Has user friendly interface.
- Tested on Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8 you can download Undelete Navigator 22.214.171.1248 free now.
Corrected NTFS file names retrieval; Optimized RAM utilization when scanning NTFS volumes; Introduces '-d' command line switch for debug logging; Improved logs that reflect NTFS volume handling; Close open drive handles when closing the program
|Platforms:||WinXP,Win7 x32,Win7 x64,Windows 8,WinVista,WinVista x64,Other|
|Publisher:||About 4r-Soft | 4r-Soft titles | Visit 4r-Soft | Country: Armenia|
|Downloads:||0 last month, 50 total|
|Last updated:||More than a year ago ()|
|Requirements:||512 MB RAM, 20 MB disk space|
|Watch for updates:|
|Email a friend... Get the best software deals each week!|
|TextPipe Pro - Slam-dunk the most challenging edit tasks with TextPipe Pro - a powerful text-processing utility that combines 270+ conversion,... ...|