myPdf3 (Windows) is a System Utilities::File Converters software developed by Fernando Lagos. After our trial and test, the software was found to be official, secure and free. Here is the official description for myPdf3 (Windows): mypdf3 is a console Windows® application to convert Adobe® Acrobat® files to XML. It will dump the text and Adobe® XMP meta data of every page and every image to an UTF-8 encoded XML file.
- up to Adobe® Acrobat® v1.5 (Acrobat® 6.0)
- /Type1, /MMType1, /TrueType and /Type0 fonts.
- WinAnsiEncoding, MacRomanEncoding, AdobeStandardEncoding and custom encodings.
- Universal Character Set (UCS) via Unicode Adobe Glyph List
- Font ligatures
- Identity-H encoding (horizontal writing)
- 14 Adobe Standard Fonts
- Extensible Metadata Platform XMP (document/page/image/Property Lists)
- Marked Content - Property List
- Batch processing
you can download myPdf3 (Windows) 1.9 free