ZipWorx Explorer is a System Utilities::File Compression software developed by ZipWORX LLC. After our trial and test, the software was found to be official, secure and free. Here is the official description for ZipWorx Explorer: ZipWorx Explorer v2.5 offers more Security and Encryption, by offering not only the Standard ZIP Encryption and Enhanced ZIP Compression Mode, but also full support for Strong AES Encryption - 128, 192, 256bit
*ZipWorx Explorer v2.5 is a Complete ZIP Utility Package with free tools, modules and add-ons such as Wizards,
Search ZIP files tool, desktop tray icon and more...
*ZipWorx Explorer v2.5 graphical user interface is very easy to use and customize and features:
- Basic or Advanced Add Files Modes. For novice and advanced users as well
- Fast UnZIP (one click) to desktop or local directory
- Ability to save ZIP files list in HTML format
- True Drag and Drop!
- Automatically Expands Shortcuts to files when adding to ZIP Files
- Minimize/restore to desktop tray icon
- Newly designed Drag & Drop Docking windows, such as the new Hints and Tips window and the new Help
- Easy Fix ZIP files associations in Windows, to better handle ZIP files
- Powerful settings that can change the way the program looks, behaves and operates, with features fully
documented and explained
The associated modules and tools, such as ZipWorx Explorer Wizard have also been improved with new features
like the ability to Automate any ZIP operation by Monitoring, Recording and Logging the current ZIP/UnZIP
It can also create, update or schedule Windows TASKs using newly added ZipTASK Technology. The Wizard also
adds powerful logging information to any ZIP operation
More on ZipWorx Explorer v2.5 Graphical Interface features:
- Intelligent menus hide or sort items based on user's activity
- Easily toggle Windows XP Office style user interface
The program comes with 7Day free phone support, unlimited email support, free updates and if you qualify, a free CD with Antivirus Software you can download ZipWorx Explorer 2.5 free now.