Fragger is a System Utilities::Benchmarking software developed by PassMark Software. After our trial and test, the software was found to be official, secure and free. Here is the official description for Fragger: PassMark Fragger is a software tool that lets you fragment or defragment existing files in a controlled environment using user-selected settings. This utility is primarily used to benchmark the performance of third party defragmentation tools, or benchmark PC performance degradation due to file fragmentation. This software is unique to PassMark and is a world-first for fragmentation tools.
Passmark Fragger lets you:
* Fragment or defragment individual files.
* Control the number and size of fragments.
* Control the position of fragments on the disk.
* Fragment existing files without using additional free space.
* Graphically view current fragmentation of a file.
* View detailed information about individual files.
* View cluster and cluster allocation information about the current volume.
* Output ranges of free and used disk clusters in the current volume to a text file.
Fragger includes a built-in, searchable help file and an uninstaller
|Platforms:||WinXP,WinVista,WinVista x64,Win7 x32,Win7 x64,Win8 x32,Win8 x64,Win8,Windows2003,Windows Vista Ultimate,Windows Vista Ultimate x64,Windows Vista Starter,Windows Vista Home Basic,Windows Vista Home Premium,Windows Vista Business,Windows Vista Enterpri|
|Publisher:||About PassMark Software | PassMark Software titles | Visit PassMark Software | Country: Australia|
|Downloads:||1 so far this month, 0 last month, 96 total|
|Last updated:||More than a year ago ()|
|Requirements:||16MB RAM, 2MB Disk Space|
|Watch for updates:|
|Email a friend... Get the best software deals each week!|
|TextPipe Pro - Slam-dunk the most challenging edit tasks with TextPipe Pro - a powerful text-processing utility that combines 270+ conversion,... ...|