Everyday Auto Backup is a System Utilities::Backup & Restore software developed by LionMax Software. After our trial and test, the software was found to be official, secure and free. Here is the official description for Everyday Auto Backup: Everyday Auto Backup is an easy-to-use software designed to backup files automatically.
What you need to do is to specify the source directory, the destination directory and the backup time. Then let this software do the rest.
When the start time of a backup task arrives, this software will automatically start the backup task in the background without manual intervention. This software could be very useful to the Dropbox users because they don't have to manually copy files to the Dropbox folder now.
When the date changes (the new day arrives or the date of the computer is modified), this software will immediately generate the backup task list for today according to the projects' settings.
The backup project allows you to set:
* The name of the backup project.
* Source directory and destination directory.
* Backup type: Minutely, Hourly, Daily, Weekly, Monthly, Manually.
* Whether to include the suddirectories.
* The start time (for Daily, Weekly, Monthly).
* Whether to check the file time. If Yes the backup task will only backup newer or modified files. you can download Everyday Auto Backup 3.5 free now.
|Platforms:||Win2000,Win7 x32,Win7 x64,Win98,WinServer,WinVista,WinVista x64,WinXP|
|Publisher:||About LionMax Software | LionMax Software titles | Visit LionMax Software|
|Downloads:||0 last month, 68 total|
|Last updated:||More than a year ago ()|
|Watch for updates:|
|Email a friend... Get the best software deals each week!|