TXTcollector is a System Utilities::Automation Tools software developed by Bluefive software. After our trial and test, the software was found to be official, secure and free. Here is the official description for TXTcollector: TXTcollector grabs all .txt files from the directory of your choice and combines them into a new (larger) text file. This can come in handy: I use TXTcollector myself to grab a CD full of readme's to enable me to read them all in one go. At work I use it to combine daily and weekly reports and to combine server backup logs. Some users find this application perfect for combining their network log files.
- grabs all .txt files from a directory and combines them
- puts directory-, file name and separator between each text file
- possibility to add your own extensions and separators
- popup list with files ready to be merged
- able to recursively search directories
- allows continuous merging (without Carriage Returns)
- runs on Windows 95/98/ME/NT4/2000/2003/XP/Vista/7
New: Prevention system for when you (accidentally) scan an entire disk volume or partition. Minor bugfixes when scanning a very large amount of files.
|Platforms:||Win2000,Win7 x32,Win7 x64,Win98,WinOther,WinServer,WinVista,WinVista x64,WinXP,Other|
|Publisher:||About Bluefive software | Bluefive software titles | Visit Bluefive software | Country: Belgium|
|Downloads:||1 so far this month, 0 last month, 31 total|
|Last updated:||More than a year ago ()|
|Watch for updates:|
|Email a friend... Get the best software deals each week!|
|TextPipe Pro - Slam-dunk the most challenging edit tasks with TextPipe Pro - a powerful text-processing utility that combines 270+ conversion,... ...|