File Encoder Application is a Security & Privacy::Encryption Tools software developed by Francisco Javier Rojas Garrido. After our trial and test, the software was found to be official, secure and free. Here is the official description for File Encoder Application: Application for encryption and decryption of files with symmetric key.
* A non-standard type of encryption based on your own chaotic pseudo-random generator is used.
* Secure file deletion. Includes the possibility of deleting files, overwriting all its bytes with zeros.
* High-speed encryption.
* Allows you to work with several threads in order to leverage the power of systems with several processors.
* Its multi-language (Spanish, English, Catalan, and Russian are supported).
* Its multi-platform (programmed in Java).
* Possibility of using the graphical user interface.
* Possibility of using the command interface application (to be able to invoke from a shell).
* Includes detailed documentation.
* The source code is available. (open source).
* Having JRE-8 installed (Java-8)
|Platforms:||Win2000,WinXP,Win7 x32,Win7 x64,Windows 8,Windows 10,WinServer,WinOther,WinVista,WinVista x64|
|Publisher:||About Francisco Javier Rojas Garrido | Francisco Javier Rojas Garrido titles | Visit Francisco Javier Rojas Garrido | Country: Spain|
|Downloads:||8 so far this month, 6 last month, 50 total|
|Last updated:||8 months ago ()|
|Requirements:||Java Runtime Environment 8|
|Watch for updates:|
|Email a friend... Get the best software deals each week!|
|Reset Windows Password (Advanced Edition) - The program was developed for resetting and recovering Windows logon passwords. For example, when Administrator's password is... ...|