- Encrypt excel document to Prevent copy,Prevent edit,Control print ,and authorize to read.You can encrypt excel document into exe files that can only be opened when a Read Password is provided, and users can only open the encrypted excel document after obtaining the Read Password provided by you.
- When a user wants to open the encrypted excel document, the encrypted excel document will pop up a dialog box to request the user to enter a Read Password. This dialog box will display the machine ID of the user's computer. The user can send his/her own machine ID to you, and you can create a Read Password based on the user's machine ID. After that the user can use this Read Password to open your excel document on his/her computer. Since the Read Password is created based on the user's machine ID, the user will not be able to share the Read Password with other users. Since the Read Password is bond to the user's computer, the user will not be able to re-distribute your excel document.You can either distribute Read Password offline, or using networks.
- The encrypted files can be used to achieve the following:
1. Various types of authentication. For example: The user must enter the Read Password provided
by you to open your excel document;The Read Password is bond to the user's computer hardware such that the users will not be able to re-distribute your excel document;You can specify the number of open allowed, the time of open and expiry date.
2. It can be specified whether free preview is provided;
3. You can configure a user prompt so as to let users know how to contact you to obtain the Read
4. The encrypted excel document can be integrated with network authentication, and member customers can be authenticated through the network to obtain Read Password;