Dr.Web Enterprise Suite. Antivirus is a Security & Privacy::Anti-Virus Tools software developed by Doctor Web Deutschland GmbH. After our trial and test, the software was found to be official, secure and free. Here is the official description for Dr.Web Enterprise Suite. Antivirus: Dr.Web Enterprise Suite has a client-server architecture. The clients are installed on protected hosts – workstations and network servers. The client part also includes the Dr.Web anti-virus components which constantly monitor file operations and disinfects viruses &amp;quot;on-the-fly&amp;quot;, check incoming and outgoing e-mail messages, scan memory, files and boot sectors of drives according to the specified schedule or immediately, on demand. Dr.Web Enterprise Suite server provides for centralized administration of the antivirus protection, including its initial deployment, update of the virus bases and upgrade of the program modules of the antivirus components, monitoring of the current state of the antivirus protection, notification on emergencies and viral incidents, collection of statistics.
The option of grouping of several interacting Dr.Web Enterprise Suite servers and a separate SQL-server for data storage provides for exceptional scalability of Dr.Web Enterprise Suite.
Dr.Web Enterprise Suite has several important options which secure highest possible antivirus protection of corporate networks:
• immediate and automatic distribution by the server of the updates of the virus server and the program modules on client computers connected to the server
• minimal network traffic due to a special optimized protocol supporting compression of the data exchange between the client and the server
• simultaneous support of several different network protocols: TCP/IP, IPX/SPX, NetBIOS
• encryption of traffic during the data exchange between the client and the server
• option to set access lists
• unique option of grouping of several Dr.Web Enterprise Suite servers with complex structure of interaction between them
• rich setting options of installation packages for deployment of the client part
• extended system of grouping of protected hosts allowing to use various security politics and simplify administration of the antivirus protection system
• embedded backup support of vital data and configuration of the server; option of the server recovery from the backup copy
• the option to use both Windows- and Unix-based servers for deployment of the server part of the Control center of the antivirus protection – the feature unavailable in other anti-virus programs
Dr.Web Enterprise Suite enables an administrator - working inside the network or remotely (via the Internet) - to perform centralized management of all the components of the anti-virus protection, monitor the state of all protected hosts, receive notifications on viral incidents and set the automatic reaction to them.
The anti-virus engine and the virus bases are updated automatically via the Internet from the updating servers located in Russia, Japan and USA. The virus analysts of Doctor Web, Ltd. release the updates immediately after a viral threat is detected. New updates are available, as a rule, twice per hour, after they are tested over the huge number of clean files. Tens or hundreds of viruses are added to the Dr.Web virus base every day.
Highly qualified specialists of the company’s Technical support service provide for free support of registered users by e-mail or phone during the whole license term.
Dr.Web Enterprise Suite server: Windows NT 4.0/2000/XP/2003, Linux, Free BSD (4.x/5.x), Solaris (x86)
Dr.Web Enterprise Suite agent: Windows 95 OSR2/98/Me/NT 4.0/2000/XP/2003
Database: for small networks (&lt; 100 protected workstations) an internal database of the Dr.Web Enterprise Suite server can be used; for medium and large networks a dedicated SQL-server should be used: MS SQL Server 2000, MSDE 2000, Oracle 9i – with Dr.Web Enterprise Suite server for Windows platforms; PostgreSQL – with Dr.Web Enterprise Suite server for Unix platforms.
|Platforms:||Windows XP,Windows NT,Windows 9x,Windows Server 2003,Windows 2000,Unix,OpenBSD,Linux,FreeB|
|Publisher:||About Doctor Web Deutschland GmbH | Doctor Web Deutschland GmbH titles | Visit Doctor Web Deutschland GmbH|
|Downloads:||2 so far this month, 0 last month, 69 total|
|Last updated:||More than a year ago ()|
|Watch for updates:|
|Email a friend... Get the best software deals each week!|
|5nine Cloud Security with ThreatTrack AV - Enterprise license (2 years subscription) - 5nine Cloud Security for Hyper-V is the first and only agentless complete security and compliance solution built specifically... ...|