Auslogics AntiMalware 2017 is a Security & Privacy::Anti-Virus Tools software developed by Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd. After our trial and test, the software was found to be official, secure and free. Here is the official description for Auslogics AntiMalware 2017: Auslogics Anti-Malware is an innovative security solution that helps eliminate threats your antivirus may miss and keeps your sensitive data safe from unauthorized access. Here is what you get in this tool:
- malicious items you'd never suspect existed are detected and removed;
- small program size makes it light on system resources, which means it won't slow down your PC;
- flexible scheduling options let you scan and constantly monitor your system for threats;
- simple interface makes it easy to set up and run for users of any experience level;
- no Internet connection is required to run the program;
- designed not to conflict with your main antivirus program, adds another layer of protection.
Coming from an industry leader in PC maintenance and optimization, Auslogics Anti-Malware provides multi-faceted protection and gives you the peace of mind you want. The program scans all possible locations on your PC for signs of infections, checks your system for potential security holes and cleans up the toughest malware, spyware and adware threats. It also detects cookies that may be tracking your PC and online activity, analyzes suspicious registry entries and items set to auto-start on your PC, checks browser extensions and add-ons to make sure they don't pose a safety threat to your personal information.
With Auslogics Anti-Malware you don't have to worry about deleting files that may be useful, as you can send items you are not sure about to Quarantine, which lets you restore them later if needed. The three types of scan - quick scan, deep scan and custom scan - allow checking anything you need, from a single item or folder to every corner of your PC system.
Your chances of becoming an ID theft victim instantly drop once you install and activate this powerful shield.
- added multiple new features and made improvements to program algorithms; - improved program stability and reliability; - added new interface languages: Spanish, French, German, Japanese, Russian, Italian; - fixed all known bugs; - improved support f
|Platforms:||Win2000,WinXP,Win7 x32,Win7 x64,Windows 8,Windows 10,WinServer,WinOther,WinVista,WinVista x64|
|Publisher:||About Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd | Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd titles | Visit Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd | Country: Australia|
|Downloads:||0 last month, 4 total|
|Last updated:||8 months ago ()|
|Requirements:||Pentium Proccessor, 256 MB RAM, 25 MB HDD|
|Watch for updates:|
|Email a friend... Get the best software deals each week!|
|5nine Cloud Security with Kaspersky AV - Datacenter license (2 years subscription) - 5nine Cloud Security for Hyper-V is the first and only agentless complete security and compliance solution built specifically... ...|