Steel USB Sentry is a Security & Privacy::Access Control software developed by SteelSonic Technical Services. After our trial and test, the software was found to be official, secure and free. Here is the official description for Steel USB Sentry: Steel Usb Sentry offers an simple yet effective control of portable media usage in the corporate network. It helps in preventing data theft and cyber crime possibilities through misuse of corporate data. Steel Usb Sentry effectively keeps a tight control of the portable media usage by preventing the users from copying confidential data from their workstations.
Steel Usb Sentry actively prevents users from using portable medias such as
* Pen drives, Flash drives, Usb sticks
* Mp3 players
* Portable hard drives
* Memory cards, Compact flash cards, Digital camera storages
* Any medium which can be used as an storage device
Steel Usb sentry effectively prevents users from introducing malicious programs, pirated softwares and other unwanted data like un-authorized audio and video files from getting in to the networked workstations either intentionally or accidentally.
Steel Usb Sentry helps in :
1. Preventing data theft and data infiltration through un-authorized media.
2. Preventing introduction of malicious and un-authorized softwares, media files in to the network.
3. Keeping the control of who uses the portable drives with the administrator.
4. Real time information about files being copied in and out of the portable media in stealth mode.
5. Log the activity of portable media like USB drives, Memory card usage
Completely re-written, Faster deployments
|Platforms:||WinXP,WinVista,WinVista x64,Win7 x32,Win7 x64,Win2000|
|Publisher:||About SteelSonic Technical Services | SteelSonic Technical Services titles | Visit SteelSonic Technical Services | Country: India|
|Downloads:||3 last month, 1093 total|
|Last updated:||More than a year ago ()|
|Requirements:||P4 1GB 20 MBSpace|
|Watch for updates:|
|Email a friend... Get the best software deals each week!|
|Keep It Safer - Secure and maintain software work! Block selected applications! Protect your personal data! Green list: Software added into... ...|