PIE is a Graphic Apps::Viewers software developed by Picmeta Systems. After our trial and test, the software was found to be official, secure and free. Here is the official description for PIE: Deluxe viewer and photo metadata toolkit.
PIE is a free image browser and viewer with perfectly integrated photo metadata and file renaming features. It extracts EXIF, XMP and IPTC information from JPG, TIFF and RAW files and makes it available in a convenient and welcoming interface. Its metadata engine is based on ExifTool which provides the most complete metadata repository currently available. At the same time, with PIE's unique multicore ExifTool control, scanning and searching metadata is blazingly fast.
* Most complete EXIF and Makernote data for almost any camera
* Unique multicore control provides the fastest possible access to the ExifTool based metadata engine.
* Automatically rename picture files keyed to the date and time as well as other photo information
* Download from memory card to your computer. It automatically creates a folder structure, moves or copies photos and videos, renames them as defined in the filename mask, and rotates photos taken in portrait mode.
* Fast integrated picture viewer, of course with image preloading, zooming and panning, as well as slide show features.
* View GPS location on interactive map
* Lossless image rotation
* "Lossless" cropping, incl. batch cropping
* Batch resize images
* Convenient picture file manager. Move, copy, delete and rename picture files.
* Support for PTP/MTP transfer, iPhone, iPad
* Support for Sony .ARW .SR2, Canon .CRW .CR2, Adobe .DNG, Epson .ERF, Kodak .DCR .KDC, Mamiya .MEF, Minolta .MRW, Nikon .NEF, Olympus .ORF, Pentax .PEF, Fuji .RAF, Generic .RAW.
Additional features of the full version:
* Edit EXIF and IPTC metadata, add or delete tags, change date picture taken, update embedded thumbnails, in single file and batch mode
* Geotagging of photos
* Quick batch change of capture date/time, works with JPG and RAW formats.
* Stamp photo data on JPG images
* Remove EXIF, IPTC and/or XMP headers from JPG-files.
High resolution monitor support (DPI aware), Canon CR3, Heif Heic
|Platforms:||Win2000,Win7 x32,Win7 x64,WinVista,WinVista x64,WinXP,Windows 8|
|Publisher:||About Picmeta Systems | Picmeta Systems titles | Visit Picmeta Systems | Country: Deutschland|
|Downloads:||1 last month, 292 total|
|Last updated:||2 months ago ()|
|Watch for updates:|
|Email a friend... Get the best software deals each week!|
|Batch Picture Resizer 6 Months Subscription - Batch Picture Resizer is a new easy to use user-friendly imager resizer . It helps you to resizes a large groups of photos at... ...|