MP3 Cat is a Graphic Apps::Gallery & Cataloging Tools software developed by Simone Tellini. After our trial and test, the software was found to be official, secure and free. Here is the official description for MP3 Cat: MP3 Cat is an handy database for your mp3/music files. If you have a large collection of them, you surely will have felt the need for an intuitive yet powerful tool to organise and keep them in order: now you have found it.
MP3 Cat's main features are:
* group tracks by artist, album, genre, etc...
* organize tracks into categories: no limits to the number of categories and subcategories you can create
* reads and lets you modify ID3 tags
* search using keywords and wildcards
* WinAmp support: generate WinAmp playlists, play or enqueue selected files directly in WinAmp
* automatic searches on Amazon.com
* export in several formats (HTML, CSV, XML, text...)
* Musicbrainz dropped the interface used by MP3 Cat, so its support has been removed for the time being.
|Platforms:||Win95,Win98,WinME,WinNT 4.x,WinXP,Windows2000,Windows2003,Windows Tablet PC Edition 2005,Windows Media Center Edition 2005,Windows Vista Starter,Windows Vista Home Basic,Windows Vista Home Premium,Windows Vista Business,Windows Vista Enterprise,Windo|
|Publisher:||About Simone Tellini | Simone Tellini titles | Visit Simone Tellini | Country: Italy|
|Downloads:||0 last month, 214 total|
|Last updated:||More than a year ago ()|
|Requirements:||.NET Framework 3.5|
|Watch for updates:|
|Email a friend... Get the best software deals each week!|
|ST Thumbnails Explorer - Fastest thumbnails viewer and full-function file manager with explorer-like interface. It allows you to browse the thumbnails of... ...|