MITCalc External spur gear design is a Graphic Apps::CAD software developed by MITCalc. After our trial and test, the software was found to be official, secure and free. Here is the official description for MITCalc External spur gear design: Geometric design and strength check of spur gear with straight and helical toothing. Application is developed in MS
Excel, is multi-language and supports Imperial and Metric units and solves the following main tasks:
- Calculation of helical and straight toothing (external).
- Automatic design of a transmission with the minimum number of input requirements.
- Design for entered coefficients of safety (static, dynamic).
- Calculation of complete geometric parameters (including corrected toothing).
- Optimization of toothing by use of proper correction (balancing specific slips, miminizing specific slips, strength...).
- Calculation of strength parameters, safety check.
- Design of gearing for exact axis distance.
- Supplementary calculations (calculation of parameters of the existing gear, temperature rise, design of shafts,
- Support of 2D and 3D CAD systems.
- Drawings of an accurate tooth shape including data (X,Y coordinates).
- Support of 2D CAD (AutoCAD, AutoCAD LT, IntelliCAD, Ashlar Graphite, TurboCAD) and 3D CAD in full
calculation package (Autodesk Inventor, SolidWorks, SolidEdge, Pro/E). The calculations use procedures,
algorithms and data from
standards ANSI, ISO, DIN, BS and specialized literature. Used standards: ISO 6336, ISO 1328, DIN 3990, ANSI
B6.1-1968, AGMA 2001-C95, AGMA 2001-D04, AGMA 908-B89/95 and others.This module is a part of MITCalc -
Mechanical and Technical Calculation Package for gear, belt and chain drives, springs, beam, shaft, bolt
connection, shaft connection, tolerances and many others
|Publisher:||About MITCalc | MITCalc titles | Visit MITCalc | Country: Czech Republic|
|Downloads:||6 last month, 43 total|
|Last updated:||More than a year ago ()|
|Requirements:||Microsoft Excel (97, 2000, XP, 2010...)|
|Watch for updates:|
|Email a friend... Get the best software deals each week!|
|MITCalc - MITCalc is a multi-language set of mechanical, industrial and technical calculations for the day-to-day routines. It will... ...|