Virtual Skipper 3 is a Games & Entertainment::Commercial software developed by Nadeo. After our trial and test, the software was found to be official, secure and free. Here is the official description for Virtual Skipper 3:
The most realistic and exciting nautical experience yet!
Sailing has never been for the fainthearted. However, with this latest version of Virtual Skipper, it doesn't matter if you are an inexperienced or skilful navigator, you are joyfully transported from the colourful horizons of Sydney, to the choppy English Channel around the Isle of Wight... the worldwide waterways have never looked so good.
Once again you can sail with the racing boats that made Virtual Skipper 2 a success, you have access to more detailed navigation sites, exceptional nautical conditions, and more accurate racing rules... all you need for exciting regattas! Boats and crew will show a realistic behaviour with accelerations, tacking, gibing, overturning and even more. Groundbreaking sea physics replicate the ebb and flow of the open seas, with impressive weather effects completing the impressive package
The rules of sailing for beginners and tactics for experts are up to date, with a series of challenges to pass in order to progress through the game. In addition, study the winds and the streams before the start or alternatively analyse races thanks to the "replay" movie feature.
A course editor allows users to design their own waterways should the many featured within the game become too easy. These new courses can be shared with the community of virtual skippers in order to extend the challenge even further. Yachts can be fully customised, too; as any real skipper will know - it's not just winning that matters, it's looking good doing it.
Once your have mastered the single player experience, go online where you'll be able to challenge players from all over the world in public, private or team regattas. Experienced players may be umpires while others may simply watch and chat.
- Choose from six accurately-modelled water stretches, including; San Francisco Bay, USA; La Trinite sur Mer, France; Porto Cervo, Italy; Auckland, New Zealand; Sydney, Australia; and the Isle of Wight in the UK
- Easy-to-use navigation interface
- Superior graphics engine portrays yachting like never before
- Multi-player mode includes online regattas, easy transfer of customised water stretches, team races, the chance to chat inside the waiting room during the regatta, plus the option to have a real player as judge
- Single-player mode allows unlimited match (one-on-one) and fleet (up to eight opponents) races
- Realistic sailing conditions, including: stream movements according to the time of day and accurate sea behaviour
- Incredible representation of the sea, including; water transparency showing the sea bed, foam against the rocks and the display of puff and slack on the water surface
- An improved version of the International Racing Federation racing rules
- Opportunity to fly over each site prior to the race and discover the course
- Make an analysis of your performance using the replay video
END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT
Please read the following carefully before installing or using the Software. By using the software you are agreeing to the terms of this End User License Agreement.
Name of the software : Virtual Skipper 3
This computer software, artwork, music and other components included in this Product (collectively the "Software") are copyrighted property of NADEO. The Software is not sold to you, it is licensed to you.
You agree not to extract information, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, alter, duplicate, make copies, distribute, rent or lease the Software or in any other way provide others with all or any portion of the Software. You may transfer the Software, but only if the recipient agrees to accept the terms and conditions of this Agreement. If you transfer the Software, you must transfer all components and documentation and erase any copies residing on computer equipment. Your license is automatically terminated if you transfer the Software.
You expressly acknowledge and agree that use of the Software is at your sole risk. In no event, including negligence, shall NADEO be liable to any party for (i) any indirect, special, punitive, incidental or consequential damages (including, but not limited to, damages for loss of business profits, business interruption, loss of programs or information, and the like), or any other damages arising in any way out of the availability, use, reliance on, or inability to use the Software, even if NADEO shall have been advised of the possibility of such damages; or (ii) for any claim attributable to errors, omissions, or other inaccuracies in, or destructive properties of any information. Because some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or the limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such states or jurisdictions, NADEO liability shall be limited to the extent permitted by law.
you can download Virtual Skipper 3 1.2 free