Chromatia tuner is a Education::Teaching & Training Tools software developed by FMJ-Software. After our trial and test, the software was found to be official, secure and free. Here is the official description for Chromatia tuner: Turn your computer into an advanced reference quality instrument tuner.
- Works with almost any instrument.
- Standalone, 32-bit VST and 64-bit VST plug-in versions included.
- Range of 9+ octaves (C0..C9 for sine waves - may be smaller for complex sounds).
- Accuracy of better than 0.1 Hz up to ~C8.
- Supports lots of different temperaments and scales.
- Add your own custom scales and temperaments.
- Low-latency audio supporting WASAPI, ASIO and DirectSound.
- "Auto" and "Manual" note selection modes.
- "Tone" option for reference signal.
- Real-time spectrum analyzer graph.
- Full screen mode.
- "Report" dialog for creating a table of measurements (useful for instrument makers).
- Optional calibration of ambient noise level, microphone type and line-noise filtering.
- Optional MIDI I/O: Select note using a MIDI keyboard or transmit detected notes.
- Optional MIDI I/O: Send/receive MIDI Tuning Standard messages.
New v4.0: VST-versions, improved usability, better note detection, a scale visualization and more.
|Platforms:||Win7 x32,Win7 x64,WinOther,WinServer,WinVista,WinVista x64,WinXP,Other|
|Publisher:||About FMJ-Software | FMJ-Software titles | Visit FMJ-Software | Country: Sweden|
|Downloads:||1 so far this month, 0 last month, 467 total|
|Last updated:||More than a year ago ()|
|Watch for updates:|
|Email a friend... Get the best software deals each week!|
|TextPipe Pro - Slam-dunk the most challenging edit tasks with TextPipe Pro - a powerful text-processing utility that combines 270+ conversion,... ...|