M.A.D. Propz is a Education::Science software developed by TransAtlantic Aerospace, Inc.. After our trial and test, the software was found to be official, secure and free. Here is the official description for M.A.D. Propz: M.A.D. Propz is a shareware windows desktop application for beam cross-sectional properties and stress/strain analysis loaded with features like:
- Analysis of any assembly of arbitrary cross-sectional shapes using built-in standard beam shapes or custom polygons imported from text files.
- Each shape in the cross-sectional assembly can have unique material properties by entering engineering constants directly or through a user-defined database of homogeneous and laminated composite materials.
- The cross-sectional shapes of an assembly can easily be edited, rotated, translated, flipped, or copied by right-clicking on the shape. The shapes can also be exported to a text file and imported back into the assembly in a later session.
- Axial, shear, and bending loads can be applied to any cross-sectional assembly to calculate and display the resulting stress/strain contours. Up to 5000 loadcases imported from a text file can be analysed at once to quickly find the max/min envelope of stresses and strains.
- Once loads are applied to a cross-sectional assembly, the region analysis function allows the user to calculate the loading over a polygon-picked portion of the assembly.
- Units can be switched from metric (mm, N, MPa) to imperial (in, lbs, ksi) at any time during a session and all properties, loads, and stresses will be converted.
Initial Publish Release
|Platforms:||WinXP,Win7 x32,Win7 x64,Windows 8,WinServer,WinVista,WinVista x64|
|Publisher:||About TransAtlantic Aerospace, Inc. | TransAtlantic Aerospace, Inc. titles | Visit TransAtlantic Aerospace, Inc. | Country: United States of America|
|Downloads:||1 so far this month, 2 last month, 12 total|
|Last updated:||More than a year ago ()|
|Requirements:||Min Screen Resolution 1130 x 852|
|Watch for updates:|
|Email a friend... Get the best software deals each week!|
|MITCalc - MITCalc is a multi-language set of mechanical, industrial and technical calculations for the day-to-day routines. It will... ...|