Multiprecision calculator is a Education::Mathematics software developed by Francisco Javier Rojas Garrido. After our trial and test, the software was found to be official, secure and free. Here is the official description for Multiprecision calculator: Application for encryption and decryption of files with symmetric key.
* Multi-precision calculations library based on Java's BigDecimal class.
* Allows you to define user functions and variables.
* Allows you to derive algebraically, simplifying the solution in a basic way.
* Allows you to work with several threads in order to leverage the power of systems with several processors (when basic operations to be calculated can be parallelized).
* Its multi-language (Spanish, English, Catalan, and Russian are supported).
* Its multi-platform (programmed in Java).
* Possibility of using the graphical user interface.
* Possibility of using the command interface application (to be able to invoke from a shell).
* Includes detailed documentation.
* The source code is available (open source).
* Having JRE-8 installed (Java-8)
|Platforms:||Win2000,WinXP,Win7 x32,Win7 x64,Windows 8,Windows 10,WinServer,WinOther,WinVista,WinVista x64|
|Publisher:||About Francisco Javier Rojas Garrido | Francisco Javier Rojas Garrido titles | Visit Francisco Javier Rojas Garrido | Country: Spain|
|Downloads:||9 so far this month, 6 last month, 32 total|
|Last updated:||5 months ago ()|
|Requirements:||Java Runtime Environment 8|
|Watch for updates:|
|Email a friend... Get the best software deals each week!|
|Auto2Fit - Auto2Fit is a revolution tools for optimization, especially, in the area of nonlinear regression, Auto2Fit beats all other... ...|