It has a built-in HTML viewer and editor with a handy HTML, Javasript and VBScript syntax highlighting. And that's all - directly inside the Internet Explorer!
The new version also can validate the HTML/CSS files and find the erros.
Why is Internet Explorer's View Source command inconvenient for viewing HTML?
- Usually, you want to look at the code of a certain part of the page, not the entire page.
- The time needed to find the right code block may be significant.
- Every time you have to select the View Source command from the menu and switch to the text editor.
- You can't access external *.css and *.js files.
- The View Source command displays HTML in the Notepad without any syntax highlighting.
- The Web Browser (we will talk about Internet Explorer only) does not show the same HTML source as you see! It shows HTML that was loaded from the server without any further processing.
Instant Source will solve these problems. It integrates into Internet Explorer, so you don't need to use an external viewer. You get the HTML of the page element as quickly as possible and you can quickly view and save external Flash movies, scripts and style sheets.
Added: quick HTML/CSS source validation feature
|Publisher:||About BlazingTools Software | BlazingTools Software titles | Visit BlazingTools Software | Country: Russia|
|Downloads:||6 last month, 420 total|
|Last updated:||More than a year ago ()|
|Requirements:||Internet Explorer 5+|
|Watch for updates:|
|Email a friend... Get the best software deals each week!|
|TextPipe Pro - Slam-dunk the most challenging edit tasks with TextPipe Pro - a powerful text-processing utility that combines 270+ conversion,... ...|