OptiVec for GCC is a Development::Components & Libraries software developed by OptiCode - Dr Martin Sander Software Dev. After our trial and test, the software was found to be official, secure and free. Here is the official description for OptiVec for GCC: OptiVec contains more than 3500 hand-optimized, Assembler-written functions for all floating-point and integer data types from the following fields:
1. Vectorized form of arithmetic operators and math functions.
2. Matrix operations, e.g.: multiplication, inversion, LU decomposition, singular value decomposition, eigenvalues.
3. Fast Fourier Transform techniques for efficient convolutions, correlation analyses, spectral filtering, etc., both one- and two-dimensional.
4. Curve fitting for a wide range of model functions from simple linear regression to non-linear models with multiple data sets.
6. Analysis (derivatives, integrals, extrema, interpolation).
7. Graphical representation of data in Cartesian coordinates.
8. Complex number math, both in cartesian and polar format.
The vectorized implementation in Assembler makes OptiVec functions, on the average, 2-3 times faster than compiled source code of the same functionality. In many instances, the numerical accuracy is improved as well.
The object-oriented interface for C++, 'VecObj', offers simplified function calls and increased memory safety.
This version is for GCC Win64 and Win32.
Many new functions. Quality enhancements.
|Platforms:||Win2000,WinXP,Win7 x32,Win7 x64,Windows 8,Windows 10,WinServer,WinOther,WinVista,WinVista x64|
|Publisher:||About OptiCode - Dr Martin Sander Software Dev | OptiCode - Dr Martin Sander Software Dev titles | Visit OptiCode - Dr Martin Sander Software Dev | Country: Germany|
|Downloads:||5 so far this month, 0 last month, 5 total|
|Last updated:||1 months ago ()|
|Requirements:||GCC, always the latest version|
|Watch for updates:|
|Email a friend... Get the best software deals each week!|
|TextPipe Pro - Slam-dunk the most challenging edit tasks with TextPipe Pro - a powerful text-processing utility that combines 270+ conversion,... ...|