Client/Server Comm Lib for C/C++ is a Development::Components & Libraries: C/C++ software developed by MarshallSoft Computing. After our trial and test, the software was found to be official, secure and free. Here is the official description for Client/Server Comm Lib for C/C++: C/C++ TCP and UDP socket library client/server component. Features of the library include:
- Use to create both clients and servers.
- Supports "one time" passwords.
- Data and files can be encrypted and decrypted.
- Supports using session keys.
- Supports secure and private messaging.
- Use with the MarshallSoft AES Encryption Library for strong encryption/decryption.
- Create chat servers and clients.
- Create client/server file transfer programs.
- Create client programs to talk to TCP servers (POP3, IMAP, HTTP, FTP, SMTP, DNS, etc,).
- Connect to a device by sending commands to its IP address.
- Create SMTP proxy programs extracting a copy of all recipient addresses.
- Create POP3 proxy programs that filter incoming email for Spam.
- Create HTTP proxy used to filter content.
- Send and receive data buffers or entire files.
- Servers can handle multiple connections concurrently.
- Allows multiple servers and clients to run simultaneously.
- Can specify the maximum number of connections that the server will accept.
- Supports both TCP and UDP protocols.
- Includes multiple C/C++ example programs.
- Does not depend on support libraries (calls to core Windows API functions only).
- Royalty free distribution with your compiled application.
- C source code is available.
- Free technical support and updates for one year.
- Fully functional evaluation version available.
- Supports most C/C++ compilers: Microsoft, Borland, Watcom, LCC, GCC, Digital Mars.
- Supports all versions of 32-bit and 64-bit Microsoft C/C++ and Visual Studio C/C++.
- Includes 32-bit and 64-bit DLL files plus OBJ files for static linking.
- Works with 32-bit and 64-bit Windows through Windows 10.
Fixed problem with cscFileCRC() and cscCryptoPutFileExt(). Added cscTestDotted(). Fixed problem in cscRelease(). Increased MAX_DATA_SIZE from 30000 to 50000 bytes. Added CSC_SET_SOCK_REUSE [to cscSetInteger()].
|Platforms:||WinXP,WinVista,WinVista x64,Win7 x32,Win7 x64,Win8, Win8 x64, Win10, Win10 x64,WinServer|
|Publisher:||About MarshallSoft Computing | MarshallSoft Computing titles | Visit MarshallSoft Computing | Country: USA|
|Downloads:||0 last month, 176 total|
|Last updated:||3 months ago ()|
|Requirements:||32 or 64 bit Windows|
|Watch for updates:|
|Email a friend... Get the best software deals each week!|
|TextPipe Pro - Slam-dunk the most challenging edit tasks with TextPipe Pro - a powerful text-processing utility that combines 270+ conversion,... ...|