Process Priority Optimizer is a Desktop::Other software developed by 3delite. After our trial and test, the software was found to be official, secure and free. Here is the official description for Process Priority Optimizer: Process Priority Optimizer is a process priority class optimizer for Windows NT/XP/Vista/7 systems through psapi.dll.
- Simple and easy to use
- Automatically adjust applications execution priorities based on user preference (set and save process priority - AVI compression won't slow down your computer)
- Automatically shutdown unwanted applications/processes (viruses, ad-ware, silly programs, etc.)
- Set and save process CPU affiinity
- Transparently boost performance (and system responsiveness)
- Anti-LockUp: automatically withdraw CPU time from aggressive processes
- Shutdown processes automatically at a given date-time
- Uses only ~12MBs of memory and very little CPU time
- Win32 and Win64 version
- Windows NT/Windows XP (psapi.dll)
- DirectX9 and a compatible 3D GFX card
Limitations in the unregistered version:
- Saving the settings is disabled
- 25 day trial
The default setings should be ok for a regular user.
There is a safety switch that will turn off optimizing if the cycle's length is greater then the preset. Setting the optimizing cycle lower will react to boosting mechanism only.
Setting the managing profiles refresh to smaller value speeds up the auto-set class priorities task. Optimizing cycle timing also affects the Anti-LockUp (automatic priority class lowering function) reaction speed.
Added option to shutdown processes daily.
|Platforms:||Win2000,Win7 x32,Win7 x64,WinServer,WinVista,WinVista x64,WinXP|
|Publisher:||About 3delite | 3delite titles | Visit 3delite | Country: Hungary|
|Downloads:||1 so far this month, 7 last month, 302 total|
|Last updated:||More than a year ago ()|
|Requirements:||DirectX9 and a compatible 3D graphic card|
|Watch for updates:|
|Email a friend... Get the best software deals each week!|
|Hide windows Wizard - Concerned about computer privacy? The best protection against prying eyes is making your secrets invisible, Hide Windows Wizard... ...|