ThisTime is a Desktop::Clocks & Alarms software developed by Zach Scrivena. After our trial and test, the software was found to be official, secure and free. Here is the official description for ThisTime: ThisTime is a simple clock and timer program. Create any number of clocks, count up or count down timers, each in its own resizable frame with a customizable title. Uses a digital time display that automatically scales to fit the clock or timer frame. Runs on any OS with the Java Runtime Environment (JRE 6+). ThisTime is free software written in Java and released under the GNU GPL license (version 3).
* Single-File Deployment: ThisTime is contained in just a single executable JAR file
* Zero Installation: Just double-click on ThisTime.jar to run
* No Traces Left Behind: ThisTime does not generate logs or modify system files
* Convenient Options: always on top, minimize to tray, show/hide timer buttons, timer alarm, adjustable time zone on each clock, 12/24-hour time format support
* Easy Updates: The latest release of ThisTime is only a mouse-click away
See http://thistime.sourceforge.net/ for the latest version, screenshots, documentation, and other information.
each clock/timer has its own resizable frame, customizable title, always-on-top setting, and minimize-to-tray icon; adjustable time zone on each clock; alarm for both count up and count down timers; timer buttons can be shown/hidden
|Platforms:||WinXP,Windows Vista Starter,Windows Vista Home Basic,Windows Vista Home Premium,Windows Vista Business,Windows Vista Enterprise,Windows Vista Ultimate,Unix,Linux,Linux GPL,Linux Open Source,Java|
|Publisher:||About Zach Scrivena | Zach Scrivena titles | Visit Zach Scrivena | Country: USA|
|Downloads:||0 last month, 44 total|
|Last updated:||More than a year ago ()|
|Requirements:||Java Runtime Environment (JRE 6+)|
|Watch for updates:|
|Email a friend... Get the best software deals each week!|
|Countdown Timer PPT - Countdown Timer PPT enables you to set a countdown timer on your screen. Fonts, messages, alarms are all included. Can... ...|