TPG Milestone Trend Analysis for Microsoft Project is a Business::Project Management software developed by The Project Group GmbH. After our trial and test, the software was found to be official, secure and free. Here is the official description for TPG Milestone Trend Analysis for Microsoft Project: Milestone Trend Analysis (MTA) is very popular with project managers because it enables them to easily visualize how milestones are progressing over time. TPG MTA Client is an add-in that is tightly integrated into Microsoft Project. It is started only by clicking a button in Project. The major advantage of TPG MTA Client is that the data are stored within the project file in Microsoft Project. No separate file is created for the MTA. And that`s unique! Your data can easily be carried around together with the project file and are immediately available to other users of TPG MTA Client.
The combination with TPG MTA Server enables you to access server data offline.
TPG MTA Client Features at a Glance
- seamless integration in Microsoft Office Project
- data are stored within the project file and are always available; there is no separate file
- can also be used with projects on the Project Server
- configurable graphic output
- graphics can be printed out and exported as a PDF
- easy-to-read tables of exact deadlines
- language automatically adapts to Microsoft Office Project Professional.
Please download the trial version using the blue button "Download Trial" above.
The trial version can be upgraded to a full version by buying the license key in this shop. Milestone Trend Analysis: How it Works
Milestone Trend Analysis (MTA) is very popular with project managers because it enables them to easily visualize how milestones are progressing over time. MTA is an easy-to-read combination of the history and prognosis of selected project milestones. It is used to graphically illustrate time-related discrepancies.
When milestones are updated, the completion dates are reforecast according to the progression of the project. Connecting the interrelated symbols produces a curve that clearly shows the progression over time (please see screenshot above). The best-case completion of the original plan is represented by a horizontal line. If this line is rising it signifies a delay in the schedule; a falling line means that completion will be ahead of schedule. The Advantages of MTA
- concise visualization of the history and prognosis of important milestones
- timely detection of deadline bottlenecks with periodic updates
- easy to use and quick to learn
- improvement of deadline awareness among project participants.
you can download TPG Milestone Trend Analysis for Microsoft Project Client 2.8 free