VISeismo is a Business::Math & Scientific Tools software developed by Valeri Vlassov. After our trial and test, the software was found to be official, secure and free. Here is the official description for VISeismo: - it shows the Alarm level and all last quakes around the place you have selected
- you can select any place at the Earth from the list or add any new places you need for (full version only)
- the place you have selected is shown as a little circle in the center of window
- the quakes around selected place are shown as a lines with a direction, size and color according Magnitude, Coordinates and Time of quake
- additionally the Pie is drawn for the nearest qukes (the closer is the quake, the more is the Pie)
- Alarm level is shown at the left-upper corner of window as a digit from 0% to 100%.
- Alarm level is calculated on a base of all last quakes around the place
- use the button "New" or menu File/New to open a new window
- use left-mouse double click to open a list of places.
Select any place or click "Add" button to add your new place. To add a new place, input the name and coordinates as the Grads.
If you have coordinates as grad, min, second, then enter them and click button "
|Platforms:||Win98,WinME,Windows2000,WinXP,Windows2003,Windows Vista Business|
|Publisher:||About Valeri Vlassov | Valeri Vlassov titles | Visit Valeri Vlassov | Country: Russia|
|Downloads:||0 last month, 1 total|
|Last updated:||More than a year ago ()|
|Watch for updates:|
|Email a friend... Get the best software deals each week!|
|TextPipe Pro - Slam-dunk the most challenging edit tasks with TextPipe Pro - a powerful text-processing utility that combines 270+ conversion,... ...|