KS.CRM Core Framework Freeware is a Business::Customer Management software developed by Kroll Software-Development. After our trial and test, the software was found to be official, secure and free. Here is the official description for KS.CRM Core Framework Freeware: KS.CRM Core Framework FreeWare
KS.CRM Core Framework is a modular Customer-Relationship-Management System for Microsoft SQL-Server.
The free Express version is enough.
KS.CRM Core Framework is free to use without charge and without any limitations.
* Contact management (distinguishes between companies and persons), appointments and favorites
* Modular Design with 'Plug-In' interface
* Super fast through virtual mode and data paging
* Super slim through massive inheritance
* Element-oriented design
* Robust data model, entirely transaction based
* More Plug-In's under construction
|Platforms:||Win7 x32,Win7 x64,WinServer,WinVista,WinVista x64,WinXP,Windows 8|
|Publisher:||About Kroll Software-Development | Kroll Software-Development titles | Visit Kroll Software-Development | Country: Switzerland|
|Downloads:||1 so far this month, 5 last month, 101 total|
|Last updated:||More than a year ago ()|
|Requirements:||DotNet Framework 4.0 or above, 32 and 64-bit, MS-SQL Server (Express)|
|Watch for updates:|
|Email a friend... Get the best software deals each week!|
|TextPipe Pro - Slam-dunk the most challenging edit tasks with TextPipe Pro - a powerful text-processing utility that combines 270+ conversion,... ...|