SMPlayer is a Audio & Multimedia::Video Tools software developed by rvmsoftware.com. After our trial and test, the software was found to be official, secure and free. Here is the official description for SMPlayer: SMPlayer is a free open source media player for Windows and Linux with built-in codecs that can play virtually all video and audio formats. It doesn't need any external codecs. SMPlayer can also play, search and download Youtube videos. It can find and download subtitles as well.
One of the most interesting features of SMPlayer: it remembers the settings of all files you play. So you start to watch a movie but you have to leave... don't worry, when you open that movie again it will resume at the same point you left it, and with the same settings: audio track, subtitles, volume...
Some other interesting features:
* It can play and download Youtube videos. A Youtube browser is included, which allows to easily download Youtube videos too.
* Complete preferences dialog, where you can change the key shortcuts, colors and fonts of the subtitles, and many more.
* Support for skins and icon themes.
* Possibility to search and download subtitles from opensubtitles.org.
* Thumbnail generator.
* Filters. Many video and audio filters are available: deinterlace, postprocessing, denoise... and even a karaoke filter (voice removal).
* Seeking by mouse wheel. You can use your mouse wheel to go forward or backward in the video. The mouse buttons can also be customized.
* Video equalizer, allows you to adjust the brightness, contrast, hue, saturation and gamma of the video image.
* Multiple speed playback. You can play at 2X, 4X... and even in slow motion.
* Audio and subtitles delay adjustment. Allows you to sync audio and subtitles.
* Advanced options, such as selecting a demuxer or video & audio codecs.
* On your own language: currently SMPlayer is translated into more than 30 languages, including Spanish, German, French, Italian, Russian, Chinese, Japanese....
* Free and open source. SMPlayer is under the GPL license.
* Compatible with Windows XP/2003/Vista/Server 2008/7/8.
Support for 2 in 1 computers with touch screens. Support for Chromecast. Option to send video to an external screen. Support for high DPI screens.
|Platforms:||Win2000,WinXP,Win7 x32,Win7 x64,Windows 8,Windows 10,WinServer,WinOther,WinVista,WinVista x64|
|Publisher:||About rvmsoftware.com | rvmsoftware.com titles | Visit rvmsoftware.com | Country: Spain|
|Downloads:||0 last month, 13 total|
|Last updated:||8 months ago ()|
|Watch for updates:|
|Email a friend... Get the best software deals each week!|
|Video Converter Studio Personal License (Lifetime Subscription) - Apowersoft Video Converter Studio takes videos from your computer and converts them into almost all popular formats with fast... ...|