Noise Cancellation is a Audio & Multimedia::Speech software developed by GritTec Laboratory. After our trial and test, the software was found to be official, secure and free. Here is the official description for Noise Cancellation: The program with GUI interface which is used for reducing the external hindrances and background noises in speech signal. This program can be used as for the selection of cleaning of speech signals, so and for the selection of background noises and channel distortions. This program may be used for capturing of audio stream from Skype and its postprocessing with noise cancellation filter. The program can capture the outgoing audio stream and the incoming audio stream from the network.
- Single microphone solution;
- High quality of speech enhancement;
- Real-time processing;
- Low level of speech distortion;
- Operation with low level SNR;
- Separation as cleaned speech signal, so and background noise;
- Three modes adaptation to background noises;
- Controlled level of noise suppression in speech, including broadband color noises up to 60 dB;
- Possibility of using a graphic equalizer for removing the stationary hindrances;
- Easy integration with target applications.
SIGNAL REQUIREMENT (Supported format):
- Windows PCM, 8, 16, 32 bits linear;
- 8 bits A/mu-Law PCM encoder;
- Microsoft ADPCM (MS ADPCM);
- Intel ADPCM (IMA ADPCM);
- Microsoft ACM GSM 6.10 (ACM Waveform). you can download Noise Cancellation 2.36 free now.